In case you didn’t understand the title, Pup has received a nomination for an award for this blog. He didn’t think much of it when I handed it to him, he just ran off underneath my bed. ;)
Thank you, CocoBaba the cute lil ferret, for nominating us for the Liebster Award! We’re honored :) We work hard to think of good ideas for the blog and keep people coming back for more. :) You’ve remained a loyal follower since the beginning <3
Here are some guidelines for Liebster Award:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers whom have less than 200 followers and link to them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media and/or blogs.
Cocobaba’s Questions to Me:
1. Personally, I had some trouble deciding the title/subtitle when creating my blog. How did you come up with the title and/or subtitle of your blog?
I wanted to create something unique. A rabbit named Pup? That could be a good attention grabber. There are so many blogs out there so I wanted to try and stand out.
2. What are some of the most rewarding experiences you had from blogging?
I like that I can provide information to help others and educate them about animals. It’s fun to see how many people like, reblog, and comment on my posts too. Keeps me posting more.
3. Taking pictures of animals has been my hobby for some time, and I thought creating a blog would be a great archival method to share those picture. What made you want to start your blog?
I wanted to combine my 2 true loves: writing and animals. So I am here writing about animals. It’s a dream job!
4. Have you ever switched your blog’s appearance themes? If so, any themes you recommend for new bloggers?
Yes. Sometimes I get bored of my theme. I recently changed mine to something a bit more simple. When there is too much going on in a page I lose interest. I don’t like clutter. Stay with a simple theme would be my advice.
5. Blogging can sometimes be very time-consuming to many. Have you ever thought of quitting your blog? If so, what made you decide to keep blogging?
I’ve never thought about quitting this blog but I’ve taken lengthy breaks from posting. Mostly when I get writer’s block or when I get discouraged. But I always come back and post. :)
I nominate the following blogs:
Here are my questions:
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
2. What made you want to start your blog site? Do you enjoy it as much as you first did?
3. Would you ever consider doing a collaboration post with another blogger? Why/why not?
4. What would you say is the most difficult aspect about blogging regularly?
5. How do you come up with fresh, new, and exciting material?
Thanks again CocoBaba and congrats fellow nominees!